Sunday, February 17, 2013

secretary

secretary for my dental office Healthy Smile...Sorry I'm very specific as you know I have tried many and they have proven not to be very smart in understanding the task given to them...so someone smart will be the key...the job is very easy and we train...thank you!

Specifications:
1. Fluent in English
2. Excellent skills over the telephone in receiving, relaying messages from patients to doctors
3. Active (doesnt sit do nothing)
4. Not shy
5. self motivated
6. Honest
7. Taking appointments and managing schedule
8. Managing patients accounts
9. Promoting clinic through talking to old or new patients and managing our pages on facebook

salary: 2000 LE for first 2 months then increase upon their work
or 1000 basic salary plus 10% commission on new work brought by their efforts to the clinic (which can reach up to 10,000 LE) which ever they can prefer!

working hours are daily from 2-10pm except fridays...if they are very good I can make mondays off as well as long as they answer phone calls at all time where ever they are!

let me know if you can help in finding someone thank you!

Dr. Neviene Bishay

my personal email:
nevbishay@hotmail.com